Well, as I look at my list of assignments for this class, things are actually winding down! Personal blogs are due today. I couldn't sleep, so I'm working on mine in the wee hours of the morning. All I have left is my vodcast.
I've added some gadgets: National Geographic Picture of the Day, NASA Image of the Day, This Day in History, and News Briefs. They are located in the sidebar, top, and bottom of the page.
Since I am on sabbatical leave, I will add the educational material to Angela Gale's blog, updating info for this week's lessons. Please visit her blog at mrsgalesguppies.blogspot.com. She's emailed twice saying how much the kids love it, and they are voluntarily staying in at recess to work on the educational interactive games posted that coincide with what they're learning/practicing. I'm so excited, because they take their Iowa test next week (2nd grade).
Hope all is well with everyone! God bless you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment